Monday, May 30, 2016

that makes perfect sense



So, I spend a lot of time in front of my computer at work and at home and most of the time it not by choice. My work requires computer based training, filling out paperwork, creating power point presentations, creating excel sheets, lesson plan preparation, and grading papers to name a few things I do. At home, I park my butt in front of the computer almost as soon as I get home for more of the same from work and putting in time to my education. I have noticed that lately I am having trouble concentrating and cannot get enough sleep or coffee. Instead of taking my lunch breaks, I’ve been sneaking in power naps. I thought maybe I was just overworking myself, and I need a break. I saw this meme on Facespace the other day and thought that maybe this is something I need to look in to. Spending a few days away from work and the computer wouldn’t be a bad idea either.

No comments:

Post a Comment