Thursday, May 5, 2016

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step



So since this is the first post on my blog I figured it is important to lay out what this blog is all about. Basically I’m going to talk about what I want to, things I find interesting, do an occasional product review, and talk about my life. The thing is, I’m pretty much already blogging but doing on my Facebook page. However, there are somethings I want to express but can’t on Facebook mainly because I have real friends, family, and co-workers on my Facebook page that may take issue with some of my thoughts. Moving on. I have some interests that some people may share such as firearms/2A issues, camping, hiking, survival, trucks, video games, computers, fitness, education, hot chicks, and other guy stuff. I am going to talk about and reflect on the things that happen to me during the day, not because my life is so interesting but because sometimes I need to get stuff off my chest. So welcome aboard, buckle up, hang on and let’s see where this thing takes us.

No comments:

Post a Comment