Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Made me laugh

disclaimer: not my story.

During freshmen year, one of the girls on my floor received a giant, 10-inch dildo with a suction cup attachment as a gag gift from her friends on her 19th birthday. The guys on my floor thought it would be great fun to periodically steal, then chase each other around with said dildo and beat the living hell out of each other with it.
I was in my neighbor's room one day when his dorm-mate busted open the door and threw this thing full force at him. Fortunately my friend was able to react quick enough to dodge out of the way... unfortunately for us though the dildo went careening full bore into the window behind him, smashed through it and proceeded to fall 9 stories.
We watched in horror and shock as this dildo fell and hit a freshmen girl on the head, who immediately collapsed and began convulsing. Cops and paramedics came and took me, my two neighbor's and the poor girl who owned the dildo down to the campus police station.
They put us all into an interrogation room where we waited until a detective came in... with the dildo in hand. He then proceeded to slam down the suction cup end of the dildo onto the middle of the interrogation table. We couldn't stop laughing due to the fact that this thing was slowly wobbling back and forth during the whole interrogation.
And don't worry, the girl who got conked in the head with this thing was fine in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment