Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Posting

When I started this blog, I wanted to write at least one if not more posts per week. I have gear to review, things going on in my life to talk about, current events, etc. However, I am mentally exhausted. I have been going to school nonstop for the last four years and teaching at the same time. This means my nights are very busy from doing lesson prep for the next day and doing an ass load of homework. So I have resorted to post pics of highly attractive females and videos I find entertaining. This is probably going to continue into the near future until I get a little more balance in my life, which should be coming soon. Any who, I also want to say thank you to all the people that read my blog. If you only stop by once in a while for the scenery or what ever reason, thank you. I will continue to push out hot babes and other cool stuff on a semi-regular schedule. Now if we can just make through the next election..................

No comments:

Post a Comment